Inland Marine Insurance

Your Frisco Inland Marine Agent

As an independent insurance agent, Parkwood Insurance can get you the best coverage for your business. 

Standard property coverage is typically designed to protect the assets at your business address. But if you have equipment or materials that frequently move to different locations, you may need inland marine coverage.

Why Do I Need Inland Marine Insurance?

If you regularly move any sort of equipment from place to place, inland marine insurance may be necessary for your business. This is especially true if what you ship is very valuable. These specialty products may not be covered under any other type of policy.

What Does Inland Marine Insurance Cover?

In general, commercial Inland Marine insurance covers any property that is movable, transportable, or involved in transferring information. For example, these are some things that Inland Marine insurance might cover:
Contractor’s and construction equipment
Valuable artwork, like paintings, photographs, and sculptures
Transportation equipment such as food trucks or cargo vans
Computer equipment, including servers and laptops
Communication equipment and networking tools
Scientific and medical equipment
Sales samples